Friday, October 28, 2011
Liebster Blog Award
Catharina from Nails by Catharina nominated me for the Liebster Blog award this morning! Thank you Catharina :) I truly appreciate every single bit of support I get and every reader I have and this is an awesome way to help share my favorite blogs with my readers. Here are the rules if you don't know what getting the Liebster Blog award means:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Thank the giver and link back to the one who gave this to you.
- Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
So, here are my nominees:
1. Glitta Gloves - Kirsten has incredible nails and incredible swatches! Not to mention she's a total sweetheart and her posts are hilarious; I'm always cracking up when I read her blog!
2. The Small Things Blog - I just recently stumbled across this blog and I am in love with this lady's hair! She does amazing tutorials too, get over there and check them out!
3. Let Them Have Polish - Cristina is one of the two people who inspired to start sharing my love for nail polish on the internet. I remember looking through her blog for hours and marveling at her awesome design and how clean her polishing was.
4. The Nail Addict - This girl's nails are amazing... seriously... I have no words, just go look!
5. The Nailasaurus - Talk about creativity. Sammy does some of the most amazing freehand nail art I've ever seen. I'd be satisfied if I could be HALF as good as her.
So there you have it, my top 5 blogs as of this moment. Please, please go check them out if you haven't already and send them some love; each and every one of them deserves it! :)
Posted by Chelsea Franklin at 12:31 PM